Wednesday 17 October 2012

My Replica Hermes, Beyonce’s Black Birkin

爱马仕包包,副本手袋,黑色鳄鱼皮的Birkin爱马仕包,爱马仕手袋


I see a particular diva about to eat her own words. Does anyone else remember the Beyonce who had publicly commented about Hermes bags (and handbags that are at a similar price point)? Well apparently she had said something along the lines of not understanding why or how someone would spend so much on these designer handbags. However, it appears that she has changed her mind since she has been photographed carrying a hot new black crocodile Birikin Hermes bag!

Now I’m not the type to point fingers, so I am just going to save my harsh words (hypocrite?) and just be glad that she has seen the light. Especially someone like Beyonce, who has truckloads of cash to spend, she is definitely doing the right thing by spending it in a way to make all of the rest of us green with envy. The best that I can do is browse the Hermes replica handbags, and pray for money to rain from the sky. Okay, so it’s not all bad – Replica handbags are a great way for me to show off my sense of style without breaking the bank. That way, I can feel like an epic diva all on my own! How do you feel about Beyonce’s recent designer switch? Comment below so we can discuss this breaking news!
Beyonce, Birkin Hermes bag, designer handbags, black crocodile Birkin, replica Hermes handbags, Hermes bag

No comments:

Post a Comment